Monday, March 01, 2010

Work, Explained At Long Last

I can't believe I posted all that last time and forgot to tell you what James said a meteorologist does. The other day he told me he wanted to play Work, so he got his "work clothes" on, which consisted of every piece of jewelry he could find in the whole house, a very pimp-like meteorologist if you ask me, and then he pretended I was already in the office and came in and said good morning to me. I said hello back, and then said, "So what's your job? What do you do?" and he said, "I'm a meteorologist. I give chocolate to children and I go to meetings. About training."

Too, too right, kid. It was hilarious.

6 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Laura said...

LOL! That is awesome.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Tara said...

NICE!! Wouldn't that be the best job ever...

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger The Vollmers said...

I don't think he's far off the mark!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger gwen said...

That's great James has a positive idea about what work is going to be like =) Olivia is convinced she is going to be a "baby nurse". She is always hauling Alaina off to get shots and stick emery boards in her mouth saying "Ahhh". Being a kid is too much fun!

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest darn thing EVER!!

And I'm totally lovin' your blog, by the way. I've been stalking you for quite a while but have been unable to make comments. :)

Now you have the link to my little bloggie, too!
~Amanda

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Lauren Wayne said...

Man, nice work if you can get it! That reminds me — I need to hire a meteorologist to give me some candy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home