Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Logical Thinking

Grandparent to James: James, do you think Clover the Goat might have a baby?

James: No, she can't be pregnant. We got BJ fixed, and you have to have a broken boy goat to make a baby.

Mommy, to a very sad and hungry and tired James: James, please only eat one grape at a time. You might choke otherwise.

James: No, Mom, I promise I won't.

Mommy: James, you don't know what might happen, it would just be an accident.

James (very sad voice): But MOOOOOOOMM.....I know EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

True. Very true.

Also probably good practice for the teen years.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Lauren Wayne said...

Too funny! That last one is the best response ever. I love how certain he is of this.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

okay, I have read this post many times because I love to hear what James says. This is the first time that I understood the goat story. Fixed-broken. I get the Grandma Rachel Dork award!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home