Friday, April 01, 2011

LOVE this kid!

This morning, I was driving James and his friend G to our house, and they were talking quietly in the backseat. I overheard this snippet:
G: So what are you gonna be when you grow up?
J: I don't know yet. What are you gonna be?
G: I wanna do something really cool, like maybe be an astronaut. That's special, not very many people get to do that.
J: Yeah, but in the spaceship you have to hang upside down and stuff, and I don't think I'd like that. I think probably I'll be a gardener.
LOVE IT!!!

Also, I had a conversation with him yesterday morning that went something like this:
Me: James, I'm sorry I got so cranky. I've just been feeling like a big fussbudget lately.
J: HA HA HA, that was funny when you said fussBUDGET...you're a fussWIDGET!! Ha ha!
But it's ok Mommy because you just keep making me laugh.
Sweet kid.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

I LOVE the gardener comment and I Love him. I am sorry that my semester has been so crazy. I am tutoring in the mornings and teaching in the afternoon and getting home late. I miss you. The picture of the boys in the car is adorable. Love them, love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home