Monday, December 06, 2010

And, um...

I forgot that I'd love some good housecleaning gear--some microfiber cleaning cloths; a lambswool duster; one of those vacuums that's not really a vacuum...I can't look it up right now, but you know, the kind you run over your floor but you don't plug in, it doesn't need batteries or anything, it just sort of acts like a carpet-broom?

Also, it's been a tough couple of days, so for the family, how about a bottle of wine from one of our lovely local wineries? Just don't get me any cheese. I really, really miss cheese. Sigh.

Oh, and the kids could use some kind of neat container system for holding some of the aforementioned load of toys. And James would LOVE to have his very own laundry basket. =)

Thanks guys. It's really tough today. Some days are just really, really, really much better than others, and this is not one of those days. Peace~

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger gwen said...

Hope you get everything on your list! I totally hear you on the tough days. We have our moments over here too. Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home