Thursday, April 07, 2011

Update


Last night I wrote a post, and included this picture. That post has disappeared into the ether. I have no idea how this happened. Maybe after almost 2 years with no home internet, I'm missing something technological?
Anyway. It really just said that we've been crazy-busy and therefore crazy for a long while now. And that, while the crazy hasn't slowed down, I'm getting used to it: crazy is the new normal. Thus, I'll try to post more, and especially include pictures of my rapidly growing little men for the family who *used* to read this blog, anyway. I need to write more, as well. I've had a lot of frustration and anger lately and I know the blog used to help! So...I'll be back...as I always say, but now that I have internet, it's much more likely! Here's to a good day with good naps and good eats!

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger The Vollmers said...

Welcome back Susana!

-Patricia

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie M said...

Hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home