Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Content

I've been pondering my internet life lately. After we moved out to the farm, we didn't have internet at all. It was kinda hard going cold turkey because before that I was *very* internet-active. I was about halfway to a book review business or something, too, but with no way to get cheap and reliable (or even cheap OR reliable) internet out here, we just kinda quit. It was very different, only being able to check my email whenever we made it to the library. Seems like I hadn't had that little internet access since high school! ;)

Anyway. The last couple of months we've had temporary internet, and next month we're supposed to finally get a somewhat cheap and hopefully mostly reliable connection. But I've been struggling with what to post about. I went from lots of blogging to none and now I don't know where to pick up.

I used to love it, I used to get a real feeling of connection from finding internet friends going through some of the same things as me...and I loved getting to tell faraway friends and family how things were going for us...and I loved just getting to WRITE.

So here's hoping that I can pick up where I left off, except maybe learn to temper my web surfing so I have more free time. Those months in there where we had no internet, I went to bed early and I read even more books than usual and I even watched a couple of movies!

The times, they are a-changing. Again.

P.S. Happy Towel Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home