Monday, September 25, 2006

How could I forget?

Oh oh oh! Two amazing new things in the chronicle of James!

Today, on our weekly walk, we stopped for a picnic....and Jennifer and I faced James and Naomi (a baby who is a day older than James) towards each other...and James pretty much talked her ear off! It was so funny, because he had a lot to say, and she just sort of looked and looked like she was being a very attentive listener. So so cute!

AND THEN....James learned how to splash in the bathtub tonight! He has been pretty unexcited about his baths until tonight....Not unhappy, but mostly just sits there like, okay, whatever. But then tonight he kicked his leg and splashed me...And then laughed! And then kicked and squirmed and laughed some more! He loved it! I wish we had had a video camera...But then the daddy would say no naked footage.

Okay, we have to get ready for bed now, but we couldn't resist sharing the big news. Good night!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never forget the first time Ben laughed out loud. I laughed so hard I could hardly breathe!


dream73

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Sooooo cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home