Monday, January 14, 2008

I know, I'm crazy

I started another new blog.

Are you getting tired of hearing from me yet? Because I don't seem to be running out of steam here.

This new blog is just basically a running list of all the books I read this year. I'm going to let you know what I read and then sort of review it. I say "sort of" because the reviews are not the kind you might read in the newspaper. I just say what I think of the book. I probably leave a lot of important stuff out. But still, you can see what I'm reading and hear my opinion on it, and probably figure out what the book is about from my discussion of it.

Ben and I have recently decided we're going to read a list of classic books together, so that will give me a lot to talk about, but mostly I just wanted to remember a) what books I read this year and b) what I thought of them.

So. There you go. Feel free to go read it, or to ignore it completely. I don't mind either way.

Good night!

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Veronica Foale said...

I have a blog like that. It has a total of 2 posts in it. I never seem to find time for it.

I hope yours goes well for you!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

This is definitely my favorite blog because it is the one with pictures of James. He is such a cutie pie. hugs,rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home