Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oops, I did it again.

Crap! Another week has gone by and I haven't posted. Oops.

Perhaps I can be forgiven if I let you know that I had Tyler ALL WEEK this week. And that James had VBS for the first time EVER, which was really fun but took some getting used to. And that my mother is coming to visit us on Monday, and will be here for a couple of weeks. And that Ben's parents are coming in to visit us the week after that. And that means they'll be here for James' birthday. And I'm trying to get and keep my house clean and ready for visitors, and plan a party, and blah blah blah you can see I'm very busy and important.

Also, Tyler decided that for my birthday I needed a head cold, so he gave me one. Actually, he was feeling generous and decided to give it to all of us. I felt bad for him when he was sick but I didn't realize his pain until I got sick, and I felt like someone had scraped my throat out with a dull razor and then replaced my brain with bricks of snot.

So anyway. We're busy and now sick. Pictures might come soon. Or maybe not. At this point I'm beyond promises. But I do still have lots of vacay pics to show off, so be hopeful.

Here's hoping everyone else is in good health! See you soon.

2 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susanita,

I am sorry that you are all sick but VERY happy that your mom will be there soon. Hug that little almost two year old for me! Rachel

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger gwen said...

Hey Susan! We all have that cold as well right now. I think Olivia picked it up from VBS. Anyways hope you all have fun with your family and we are looking forward to the birthday party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home