Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yammering

Right now my husband is yammering on about how I better win something in NaBloPoMo this year, since I’m working really hard to get to post everyday. Since we don’t have internet at our house yet, and we are at the mercy of the ever-unmerciful Cox Cable to hook our internet up, I have an undetermined number of days ahead of me in which I have no easy way to get on the internet and post. Thus, today we’ve come to Panera, which is all the way across town from our new digs, so we can use their free internet. There are surely other free places, but we either don’t know of them or they’re not currently open. So, Ben complains about how much WORK it all is! ;)

I, on the other hand, feel somewhat relieved to get out of the house. I’ve been unpacking and moving boxes and furniture like crazy all day and I admit to being slightly tired of it. But things are coming along well. It just always takes some time to figure things out, and it turns out that there are a lot of things we have to do before we can get comfy in our new house…like fix all the window screens because someone left them out of the frames, for example. *sigh*

Anyway. Ben feels like I’m working hard to post this month. I feel like I’m hardly posting. Last year was so much fun, and I got to do some creative writing stuff and experiment with using photography as part of my writing and creative expression. I planned out my posts and put some thought into them and had so much fun. This year I can barely manage to get online every night and let you know we’re still around, that we haven’t peaced out and moved to Fiji or something.

So…As usual, lately, I feel like I don’t have much to say, but by God, I’m gonna say it anyway! Here’s to free stuff!

Have a nice night, and see you tomorrow, hopefully!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Jimmie said...

Hey, what part of Norman are you guys living in? If west side, is there still a Starbucks at Brookhaven Village? They usually have free wi-fi. :-)

(Of course, if on the east side, you could also pull into the driveway of one Mr. K. Tapp and steal his wi-fi...haha.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home