Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cuteness attack

I have barely enough time for a post--things, as usual, being somewhere between "busy" and "frantic" around here. I wanted to show you a picture from May, though, that I never got around to showing you but which is super-DOOPER cute. I call it "From whence cometh the swashbuckle:"

The original pirate picture, when Grandpa gave us our pirate hat and sword.

Then there's Nathan being a-DOOR-able. First he dragged a kid-sized rocking chair over by me, then he put a baby in a stroller and rolled it over, then he took the baby out, sat in the chair, and rocked it and kissed its head. With no prompting whatsoever. And he let me get proof! Because he is THE CUTEST BABY EVER:

And then of course there's Brother Love. Those two kind of like each other. At least most of the time. It's enough to make my toes tingle with happiness when they play happily together, and especially when they cuddle. Here's a quick sample of both, aka a snuggle/play/tumble game that they love:

I love those boys. Every day, even through the amazing levels of fuss we've had lately, they remind me how lucky I am to be their mama.

And that's all for today, folks. You're lucky you got this much from me, as I'm feeling somewhat nauseous from lack of sleep. Peace be with you all, and see you soon~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home