Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!

My resolution is to not let myself get stressed out during the holidays in 2012. I did NOT do a good job with that this year. I don't really worry about resolutions...I figure you should just try to make whatever changes you want to make, whenever you can make it. But a new year is a good time to think about what you want to accomplish...and I want to accomplish a zen-like level of letting go, as opposed to trying so hard and stressing out so much.

Thus, if you haven't gotten anything from us this year for Christmas...that's because I can't do everything. AND...I probably won't get around to it next year either. Someday. Some day.

Anyway. I hope your holidays were unstressful and you have a great year!

I have the best family ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home