Sunday, November 27, 2011

Definitely a case of the BLAHS

Why is it that at the end of every day I just feel a big question mark come up when I think of what interesting things I might have to blog about? I *know* that I lead an interesting and varied life, and we discuss some deep ideas around here (for example, today James listened to Charlotte's Web, so we of course discussed the circle of life etc), and we have lots of adventures...but I just don't feel like writing about them at the end of the day. Maybe someday I'll get it together and post in the mornings instead!

But not for now. Today was an errands day, and the last few days have been full of housecleaning, organizing, travel, planning for Christmas, etc, and I really just feel wiped out. Ben and I have been having lots of political discussions, as it's hard to tell what really should be done but it's hard not to feel that SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. James and I are talking about a lot of history and science topics that I find fascinating. (Why are bones white? Why does the honey sink below the maple syrup in the measuring cup? Why does somebody get to be king? Is (insert famous person's name here) a good person? Why would they do that? etc etc etc.) We have a lot of do-it-yourself projects going on and we try to get the chance to enjoy a decent bit of art around here. Tonight we played Uno and this afternoon we made homemade granola that smelled sooooooo good!

I know there's a more coherent, or at least a more interesting and witty, way to present any or all of these topics. I just don't have it in me tonight. Or really any night. I just need to go to bed.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home