Sunday, November 20, 2011

Update

That was pretty much the fastest I've ever seen power restored out here. Usually we are the very last people to get power restored, as far as I can tell, since when we lose power it's a grand total of maybe 6 houses.

That was awesome. But I admit, I sorta wish the power wouldn't have come back on until I had already fallen asleep. That way I would've gone to bed really early. But I just can't make myself go back to bed right now, because there's so much to do. I just realized today that I NEED to go shopping tomorrow for foodstuffs so I don't HAVE to go anytime after Thanksgiving. I hate Black Friday. And the weekend won't be any better.

I'm feeling so cheerful! I think I really will try to haul myself off to bed. It'll probably still take me 30 minutes, but at least I won't be staying up *late* at that rate.

Good night, if anyone's reading this...it's hard to tell sometimes.

4 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Jessie & Chad said...

I am reading! Have a good night!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie M said...

Back from Denver; not going to bed until I catch up on your posts! I laughed about the salesmen who ate a heavy lunch! Love you! See you Thursday-yay!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger The Vollmers said...

I'm reading it!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

reading it and have left comments three times but they never show up. I will see if this one does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home