Thursday, November 17, 2011

Not terribly lucid.

I just realized that I was confusing Boy George with George Michael.

WOW.

Not the same person AT ALL.

I'm still laughing from that one.

Moving on...today has been a looooooooooong day. I have learned that you should never post on the internet that there's a possibility you might bake a pie the next day, because that just gives life the chance to say OH REALLY? I DON'T THINK SO.

It's not that it was a bad day. In fact, it wasn't. The boys and I had a pretty good day, not a lot of fuss, not a lot of trouble, not a lot of stuff that had to get done. But I was Just. So. Tired. I could barely keep my eyes open through all the things we did do, and I was very lucky that there really wasn't much that needed to be done, and that I could spend my day just reading books and playing games with the boys while trying to stabilize and recover from a wild roller coaster ride of crazy blood sugars.

Hopefully that's done for now, although my blood sugar is still a bit low. This is why I'm still awake even though, again, as I might have mentioned, my eyelids are seriously drooping and I can't hardly keep my eyezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What was I saying? Here, have a cute picture from two or three days ago, before the onset of WINTER:


Notice how he's wearing a t-shirt that says "turtley cool" or something like that? This is awesome because that was the same day that we found these two guys crossing the road and got to save their lives:


That big guy there was HEAVY.

Turtles are cool.

My brain is off. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home