Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blah blah blah picture picture

Today I offer proof of the craftiness I discussed the other day, aka "knight's helmets":


And next we have some "before" pictures, so you can see the haircut "after" pictures...right after I TAKE some haircut pictures...maybe tomorrow...

Also, I'd like to say that I loved, nay, adored the boys' hair before the cuts. There is something about boys with nature-given hairdos that pulls at my heartstrings, and they are just so beautiful. But...I thought they might appreciate a little break from having bangs in their eyes all the time.

Even though it's beautiful. See?

And this next picture, showcasing Nathan's natural bang eyesight issue, I'm quite proud of, because James wanted me to take a self-portrait of everybody and this was my very first, two-seconds-to-prepare attempt, and we're all actually in the picture! Because I am awesome.

And finally, just a fun photo from the 200-some pictures we took just in the last couple of days. These guys are hilarious!

See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home