Saturday, November 05, 2011

Still quaking

About 30 minutes ago there was an earthquake. One that actually shook the whole house, one where you can feel the ground move beneath your feet.

Last night at about 2:15 a.m. there was also one.

A few months ago there was one. I was taking a nap for that one and I thought a helicopter had landed on my roof. I was angry because it woke me up.

I have lived in this state almost my whole life and can't remember ever feeling one before this last year.

I'm pretty sure Mother Earth is mad at us. Or at the very least, looking to balance the out-of-balance of humanity.

Just sayin'.

Also? I was just about to head to bed when I realized that I didn't post today. Does this mean my priorities are weird? I dunno. But it's true. NaBloPoMo has hooked me.

Good night. Sleep tight. Here's hoping everything stays put tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home