Friday, November 04, 2011

Out of town!

Oh my goodness-we actually TRAVELED somewhere! It's amazing!

Granted, we haven't even gone an hour away from home....and we're heading back home tomorrow...and Ben and Denali stayed at home...but it's nice to take a short trip every now and again, even though it's also SOOOOOOOOOOOO much work! Man, I thought it was hard to travel as a diabetic because of all the extra supplies....then I had kids...and then I had a kid with a milk allergy! Now I have to bring TONS of food as well as all the kid supplies and all the medical supplies AND all the regular stuff you need like toothbrushes!

And now I am exhausted. I gotta go, too, because James wants me to read him a book--or five or six. Some things never change! =)

See you tomorrow, if I can remember while traveling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home