Monday, October 24, 2011

Such is life

A long time ago I used to actually, you know, WRITE things on this blog.

A long, long time ago.

I miss that.

But since then, I've moved across the country (again), bought a mini-farm and learned how to take care of reluctant goats and chickens, started using an insulin pump, had a second kid, gone 2 years without a home internet connection, and just generally led a chaos-filled life.

The chaos? Totally still here. But I'm thinking I'll try to do the "blog for a month" thing this November again, because way back in 2007, I really really LOVED it. And I met some awesome people (well, cyber-met) who made me feel less alone in my mess. And that was worth every second of the husband and progeny thinking I was internet/blog-addicted and giving me a hard time about it.

This time, the goats will probably complain as well. And as loud as they are....well...maybe I'll have to get them their own blog or something to shut them up. Mmmm....delicious, tasty blog...

Anyway. Here's a promise. I will definitely, maybe, try to post every day for the month of November.

Therefore, I doubt I'll get around to posting again until then.

Such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home