Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mama, I'm BIG!

I'm just gonna tell you right now that I really have nothing to say.

I have a HUGE headache today. The last few days, my back has been really sore, and there is some misalignment going on there. Plus, my gums hurt, so I know some of that is hormones adding to my head troubles...And then there's the wind. There's always a wind here, but today it was FIERCE, and I'm pretty sure the allergen level must've been high because, in addition to the headache, I've got some itchy scratchy eyes, nose, and throat. And I had to get up early with the baby today...and a good portion of my headache can probably be attributed to stress from the time change. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the time change? Maybe once or twice? Every year?

So. The creativity or the cuteness or the energy to come up with anything coherent to say? Not so much.

But I can try to post a random fun picture I've never posted before...I think. Here's Nathan doing something he frequently does, and being as proud of it as he should be:

I don't know if that boy will EVER figure out that he has his OWN shoes. In fact, he probably already knows but just doesn't care. It is WAY more fun to put on brother's. Because, of course, we want to be just like brother. RIGHT NOW!

I love my life.

I could stand to get rid of this headache, though.

Good night! See you tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie M said...

So far, so amazing! Great job on posting every day! Some of them are hilarious, some are sad, mostly they are delightful. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home