Monday, November 07, 2011

Bumpity bumpity bump

Apparently we had another earthquake tonight. This is the first one I haven't felt. I'm starting to really wonder about this fracking business. I'm no expert. But it reminds me of the global warming issue...and the precautionary principle...where, you know, if it seems logically reasonable/possible/likely that one thing humans do causes damage to Mother Earth, we should knock it off! Because even if that cannot be proven as The Cause of all harm, it's better to quit things that seem likely to be harmful than to wait until you've done so much harm you can't take it back.

I'm not cool with this earthquake business.

I'm also not good at remembering to post before bedtime, apparently, so that will be all tonight.

Okay, I lied. I will also add that I'm secretly addicted to watching Once Upon a Time right now. It is so, so cheesy. But we all need a little cheese in our lives....and I can't eat any dairy! So there.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home