Thursday, November 10, 2011

Le Tired

Today was a very busy day. We went on a nature hike this morning (I was a bad blogger and did not take ANY pictures), then had lunch and played at the park, then went to my book club, then picked out a jillion books at the library, then came home and ran the dog and goats around again, then cooked dinner, cleaned up, played Uno, got the kids ready for bed...MAN, this was a long day! So now I feel like this:


even though the kids were cool as cucumbers all day long.


Thus, my post will not be any more substantial than me throwing out a bunch of pictures from the last 6 months and stringing together a vaguely comprehensive narrative about them and about my exhausting day. It was a good day, but also hard, because I was low a lot and just felt like I was swimming upstream the whole day. AND there wasn't a bathroom at the nature trail! That was probably the most stressful part of my day. Seriously. Not cool.

So, hopefully I'll head off to bed soon, and hopefully I'll be able to let go of my stress from the day, and not sleep with my arms crossed like I'm mad at my Daddy for not reading me a longer bedtime story...


Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home