Friday, November 18, 2011

Self-Portrait


This guy. He is just perfect.

That will be all today, you guys. I've really focused this week on living in the moment, and remembering that it's really important for my kids to know that I love them RIGHT NOW, and not after they've cleaned the mess, or waited patiently for me to finish whatever I'm doing, or quit fighting, or fussing, or having any inconvenient feelings, or taking up space--no, I love them,right now, just as they are, warts and all, because they are two of the most fabulous, fun, funny, sweet, caring, beautiful, imaginative, perfect beings on this planet.

So I'm gonna go get ready for bed so I have a little more energy for them this weekend. They deserve all I can give them!

See you tomorrow. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home