Monday, November 21, 2011

Pintrouble

I joined Pinterest today. It is SO addicting!

But seriously, it's pretty much the coolest idea ever. I've always wanted to be able to have just a folder of cool art depicting trees...or of recipes I'm dying to make...or of books I absolutely adore...or of things that are random and make me laugh...and now I can have all of those and not take up any space in my house! Perfect!

Therefore, I shall not spend much time blogging tonight because I must go Pin things. Also of note, we're watching Life is Beautiful, and loving it. I know that movie is famous but I've never actually heard a real person I know say anything about it. I'm here to tell you that so far the first half is hilarious and the second half looks like it will be very interesting. I expect it will get two thumbs up in this household.

Love to all, and goodnight!

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger rach cortest said...

More reasons that I need to come over on Friday...I do not understand Pinterest and when someone says that they are following me, I am puzzled. Life is Beautiful was a devastingly sad movie. Miss you. Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home