Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SO photogenic!

It's the last day of NaBloPoMo, isn't it? I just realized! Wow. Time flies, just like always. No real surprise there, I guess.

I still have Thanksgiving and fall-ish pictures to share with you, but today I wanted to show you the funny pictures I got recently in the course of a regular day. The boys apparently make a lot of silly faces. Note: I was *not* trying to get crazyface pictures! I would in fact like it if they would look as beautiful on camera as they do in real life. And they often do...but not today!

On a side note, I will be so relieved to not be complaining about all the crap on a regular basis anymore! Life here is good but sometimes challenging. We have a lot of days where my energy level is very low, usually a combination of crazy blood sugars, lack of sleep, and life events...but I usually don't dwell on it because I have the two sweetest, most beautiful, fun, and precious children in the world, and there are so many perfect moments in my life that I can easily forget the crappy ones. So that's what I wanted to tell you on the last day of the month where I blogged a bunch of depressing stuff about not getting any sleep! I thought maybe I could do it eloquently, but again life has other ideas and I completely lost track of time.

Therefore, without further ado, I give you Mr. Suspicious:


(You really expect me to believe that kids my age actually LIKE to have their teeth brushed? HA! What do you think I am, a BABY?)

And his brother, I Do Not Like Your Answer*.


(Aw, MAN! But I really REALLY want to show the dog how to use the toilet!)

Aliases include Carrots-Are-Disgusting-Boy:


(Oh, GROSS, Mom! Not the carrots AGAIN!)

SuperImpressed:


(You've, like, already told me to pick up my Legos like 50 times today, lady. Geez. Chill! I'm totally on it. Tomorrow.)

And Mighty Morphin' MegaLips:

(Git Deez Hur Cameras Outta Mah Faish, Leddy!)

And that is why my days are awesome.

The End.

(*In this house we call that a Poo Face. I can't even think of what else to call it. Help! My vocabulary's gone missing!)

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Again, I am cracking up. I thought that you TOLD the boys to make those faces when I first looked at the pictures. Your captions are great. My favorite is James' first picture. Dramatic, or what?? Want to see those boys soon. If weather is good, would you be up for lunch at Pepes during finals week? Only one more week of regular classes..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home