Monday, November 28, 2011

I still haven't uploaded the latest photos, so you might just want to skip this one.

SEriously.

If I have pictures, I can post about the happiness of the day. If not, all I have left is to tell you about things like the crazy intense headaches I've been getting. They only last for about a minute but they are awful. Luckily, if you want to look at it that way, Ben's been getting them too so we're assuming it might be allergies? Either way, not fun.

Today was good but really exhausting. I know I say that a lot! But we were in town ALL day today, and I was on my feet ALL day today, so--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wait, what was I saying?

Oh, yeah. In other news, J got some tiny ornaments and a tiny star to put on his very own miniature Christmas tree, and he is superduper excited! So there's another idea, teeny ornaments/teeny Christmas tree accoutrements would be a great little gift for him that he would get very excited about!

And I'm going to bed. This will be the fifth night since the dairy exposure, and we've yet to have a good night's sleep...wish me luck! See you tomorrow~

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

LUCK!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home