Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Photoshop is broken

Well, I had several photos to share with you tonight, but because I can't get Photoshop to work, I can't re-size my pictures. And because my internet connection is...tenuous at best, I can't upload more than one picture in its original, apparently gigantic, form. So here you go:

This is a picture of our silly boy during the Sick Month. MORE THAN ONCE during that time, we would give him a bath, and then when we went to sit in the recliner to rest for a minute after the intense physical effort it took for us to bathe him (see: Month of Sickness and Incredible Fatigue), he would simply fall asleep.

Who is this child? you might be asking yourselves, if you know how many sleep troubles we have had with him. But never fear...the night we took this picture, he did fall asleep in my arms at about 7:45, but then he woke up when we tried to transfer him and (gasp!) add a diaper...and then didn't go to bed until 10:30.

Oh well. At least he's cute. =)

But really, things are going fairly well right now. Just trying to clear out my photo cache but am finding it hard with the stupid internet and stupid photoshop.

Tomorrow, more about the vegan-ism, as it is much more like a new word that I heard recently...flexitarianism. And hopefully more pictures! Good night~

2 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger OUWxGuesser said...

http://www.gimp.org/

Gimp is a free alternative to photoshop... they even have a Windows version. That should work for resizing stuff!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this post and the one above, and I laughed and laughed. You're hilarious. Sandra will be so glad to have the recipe for Cowboy Caviar. She talks about it a lot. It just so happens I bought some cilantro the other day. It seems to zip up everything, and I'm always sad when Taco Bueno doesn't manage to put very much into the day's batch of pico de gallo. How's that for random?
Miss you!
mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home