Thursday, February 07, 2008

Snip snip snip!

I know I have been remiss in my blogging duties. I know you won't blame me, knowing what you do about my life's busy pace and my daily struggle to get enough sleep and take care of my diabetes.

But you might be scandalized at what has happened while I was busy not blogging. James' hair went from looking like this:

to this:


HE GOT HIS FIRST HAIRCUT!

Well, sort of. He politely declined any sort of snip in either the front or back. And by politely declined, I do in fact mean screamed bloody murder. But luckily he was okay with having the hair above his ears trimmed.

He even deigned to point out his ears for the camera. This is unheard of! Before the haircut...who even knew they were there?

You learn something new every day.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James got a haircut. Great. Is this going to have to be my motivation to get Colin's hair cut? Was it traumatic?

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Susana la Banana said...

Ha ha! No, it wasn't traumatic...as long as we stuck to the sides. He HATED us messing with the back where he couldn't see it.

And you TOTALLY don't have to get Colin's hair cut! I love long baby hair...=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home