Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Numbers

James' height: 25 1/2 inches

James' weight: 15 pounds, 10 ounces

Ben's guess as to what James' weight would be: 13 1/2 pounds

Susan's guess: much more accurate, as I'm the one who carries him most of the time

Number of outfits that no longer fit our little mister: at least 5

Number of 3-6 month outfits I finally unpacked yesterday: at least 20

James' prospects for fall fashions: cute times 10!

Length of our walk yesterday: 2.5 hours

Length of that walk that I had to carry James: 1 hour (approximate)

Weight resistance added to my workout: excellent!

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so awesome that you can walk for 2.5 hours! Lots of fresh air and sunshine make for a happy baby and mama. I am so proud of you, Susan. You are the best mom ever, and your family is so lucky to have you. I am looking forward to the future of your "growing" family with hope and thanks to God in my heart.
Lots of love and hugs to all 3 of you, Mom

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-Susan, Ben and James,
Grandma D gave me your blog site so I could see the pictures of James and keep up on the news about how the three of you are doing. How lucky guys of you are to have such a great way to document your adventures. You have a very handsome son. I look forward to watching him grow.
Love you all, Aunt Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home