Monday, March 10, 2008

Overboard? I think not!

So, as some of you may have noticed, there's a new link at the top of my links list...and if you've clicked it, you might have figured out that Ben finally started his own blog!

Hallelujah! It's about time. =)

Of course, I am considered a contributor to this new blog as well, bringing my number of total blogs up to FOUR. But really, it's mostly for Ben to chronicle his kitchen adventures 'n' stuff, with me occasionally chiming in about eating flexitarianishly. (You like that?)

But today, the news over there is of a different sort. I bring you...pictures of the kitchen renovations begun today!

So yeah, having your kitchen redone and having to live out of three separate apartments while nannying for two children and mommying your toddler and also having seasonal allergies again, that's what passes for a good time at the House of B these days.

Save me from my misery Wish me luck this week! I'll post when I can, but I don't have internet access during the day, so we'll see what happens. Thursday, hurry up and get here, and make sure you bring my new kitchen with you!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a week! Now it's Thursday, and I just saw this post. We had the stomach flu-messy! I feel much better now, and am wondering, or maybe chomping at the bit to find out, if the new kitchen is done, and you survived the displacement, and anything else you can think of....
Hoping for good news,
mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home