Monday, November 24, 2008

Fireside Reflections

It's funny how all day long ideas for potential posts and thoughts I'd like to share with you, my internets, flow through my head, but at the end of the day, when I'm sitting in front of the fire with a delicious cup of tea in my hand, I can't really think of anything at all urgent or important or even coherent to say.

Instead, my mind goes something like this: Aaaaaahhhhhhh, fire. So warm. So toasty. So...warm and toasty and pretty and aaaaaaaahhhhhhh. And mmmmmmmm, tea. So good and soothing to my throat and.....yummmm, tea. I love tea. I love fire. I love Ben. I love James.

So.....relaxed....so....warm....so....happy....I....think I'll go...to sleep now.

Good night!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Mem said...

i want pictures of this fire!!!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Lauren Wayne said...

Agh -- that happens to me, too. Sometimes I'll write out whole posts in my head when I'm out, then try to jot down notes of what I've been thinking about so I can go back later and revisit it, but it's always hard to capture the original thought process.

But, a fire and tea and family around? That sounds heavenly. Enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home