Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Does he look manly enough for you now?

So, lately, everywhere we go, people comment on our lovely little girl. It's not that James looks very girly, as far as I can tell, but more that we've reached a critical age where people really expect you to make them "look like a boy" (or a girl)...whatever that may mean!

I'm not really worried about people thinking my son is beautiful, but his hair was getting pretty messy. There's a patch right on the back of his head that Ben says is his genetic gift to James...it's wiry and crazy and never lies flat. So on Easter Sunday, we finally broke out the home haircut kit and gave Ben and James a cut.

Here's James walking with our friend Alisa after the egg hunt we did on Saturday:

And here he is Sunday after the cut and a bath!

I'd be freaked out about how grown up he looks if his little cheeks weren't so cute and chubby and red in that picture. =)

5 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Concerned Commune Member said...

Oh wow! James, you look sooooooo cute!

I need to see a head-on shot though.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger rach cortest said...

Susan,
Little James look so adorable but I also love his long hair look. You know how my boys wore their hair! Yes, those cheeks are adorable. Thank you for the moving story of his birth yesterday. love,rachel

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I love the haircut!!! So cute!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Veronica Foale said...

He looks so grown up with it!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT??!! James got a haircut!! He looks so cute! I need to see James again...he's getting grown up!

Guess this means Colin could be next. Darn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home