Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Evil Superstore

I hate it. That big evil superstore just down the road from my house. When I have to shop there, it actually makes me feel physically ill-the combination of bad lighting, questionable air quality, and soul-sucking consumerism. UGH.

And lately we've had to go there a lot more, as we haven't yet found our niche and figured out all our alternatives and planned well for meals and blah blah blah we're lazy and it's close by. And you know what? Every single time we've gone there, James has asked to go potty and....successfully carried out the mission.

Is that not the most disgusting thing ever? A bathroom in You-Know-Where is almost guaranteed to be in a state of disrepair that I can only liken to the U.S. economy....dirty, dusty, unhygienic, you know where I'm going with this...crap everywhere. Yet it seems to be James' favorite place to go potty. And since we've really lightened up on the pottying since we got thrown the curve ball of moving across the country...it's nice to have a place I can absolutely count on James going potty "own self."

Is that not the saddest thing you ever heard? Wally World helps my child pee? Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home